iRon™ – Portable Pilot System
Innovative iRon™ Filtration Potable Pilot System
All rural water sources are different. So different, in fact, that finding the right water treatment solution can be difficult. If it is not done correctly, it can sometimes end up being a costly exercise. With more than twenty years’ experience in the treatment of rural water, Ecoworld have developed a full scale portable pilot system to trial and test the iRon™ system for the removal of iron and manganese.
iRon™ Water Filtration Features
- Easily hooked up directly to a farms water source.
- The iRon™ Filtration Potable Pilot System is fully self-contained with its own lighting and cooling sources.
- Includes a telemetry unit to monitor specific trigger points, cleverly relaying this information via text message.
- Requires only a single phase power supply to function.
- ‘Try before you buy’
- Buy with peace of mind to get your water treatment solution right the first time.
About The Pilot System
The Ecoworld iRon™ Filtration Potable Pilot System allows you to ‘try before you buy.’
You can trial and test the iRon™ technology in ‘real time’, onsite in your own environment using your own water source. The pilot system enables you to assess the running costs of the system in relation to your usage and requirements. It also provides you the with peace of mind in your new filtration investment. Thinking about investing in an iRon™ Filtration system? Contact us today for more information or to organise your pilot system trial.
Due to the demand of the Pilot System booking is subject to availability, so book now and secure your opportunity.